PRODUCT & TECHNOLOGY UPDATES
NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 is the world’s most advanced data center GPU ever built to accelerate AI, HPC, and
Graphics. Powered by the latest GPU architecture, NVIDIA Volta™ , Tesla V100 offers the performance of
100 CPUs in a single GPU—enabling data scientists, researchers, and engineers to tackle challenges that
were once impossible.
- Tesla V100 Specifications:
- 5120 CUDA cores
- 7.5 TeraFLOPS double-precision performance with NVIDIA GPU Boost
- 15 TeraFLOPS single-precision performance with NVIDIA GPU Boost
- 120 TeraFLOPS mixed-precision deep learning performance with NVIDIA GPU Boost
- 300 GB/s bi-directional interconnect bandwidth with NVIDIA NVLink
- 900 GB/s memory bandwidth with CoWoS HBM2 Stacked Memory
- 16 GB of CoWoS HBM2 Stacked Memory
- 300 Watt
Transforming the Future: HPC @ Dell EMC
Based on Dell EMC Internal Analysis, compared to Dell EMC PowerEdge Servers with AMD Naples configurations, 2nd generation AMD EPYC™ processors help you accelerate performance with 100% more processing cores and faster data transfer, 20% faster memory speed and 2X PCIe performance with Gen4 at 16GT/s.
SPARC T7 and M7 Servers, with 1 to 16 sockets and 256 to 4096 compute threads, deliver wide key data encryption with no performance penalty and advanced intrusion protection.